Here’s our guide to help you find Inazuma animals for Part 2 of the Irodori Poetry quest unlocked on April 8, 2022, so you can get all the rewards from The Moon and Stars Inscribe quest in Genshin Impact event Hues of the Violet Garden.
The main event of Genshin Impact 2.6 is underway, and if you’d like to fully clear it and get all the free Primogems available, you need to finish its subquests. After handling Irodori Poetry Part I, you’ll unlock a Part II where this time you are asked to Prepare 4 Photos of Inazuman regional animals.
How to Clear the Prepare 4 Photos of Inazuman Regional Animals Subquest
Once you’ve located an animal, you will need to open the Paimon Menu/Main Menu and select Take Photo. The message “Appropriate target found” will be displayed if you aim at the animal. Be careful to not get too close or you will startle the animals and they will leave. Sayu makes things much easier if you can include her in your party.
List of the Inazuma animals and fish you can take photos of
- Glaze Medaka
- Lunged Stickleback
- General Crabs
- kitsune foxes
- Purple Ibis
- First, teleport to the Statue of the Seven in Ritou but do not move. If you rotate the camera there will be at least two heron birds at your northeast. Open up the photo menu, the birds should be close enough for you to take a photo.
- Still in Ritou, go to the fishing spot and bring out the photo mode, there should be at least one Inazuman unique fish that has spawned. If not, switch the time of the day to daytime/evening to respawn the fish.
- Teleport to Enkanomiya, at the entrance of The Serpents Bowels, to take photos of the fish at the fishing spot there.
- Teleport to the Grand Narukami Shrine and go down the stairs to take photos of the foxes.
- You can also take pictures of one of the cats at Asase Shrine on Seirai Island.
- You can take a look at the official interactive map if you need additional help.
As a side note, I tried taking a picture of Taroumaru and it doesn’t work, probably because he’s an NPC rather than an animal gameplay-wise. You can also take more than 4 photos. It will unlock more options for the poem, but whichever you thing doesn’t change anything.
Genshin Impact 2.6 added Kamisato Ayato and The Chasm. They were pretty much the most awaited character and the most hyped area in a while, so it’s been an incredible update so far. The Hues of the Violet Garden and the Irodori festival have been a blast so far too. It’s nice to see the Mondstadt, Liyue, and Inazuma characters all meeting each other. What are your thoughts on the festival so far? Let me know in the comments!